Where KnowledgeXchange Happens
The KnowledgeXchange Critical Infrastructure Peer Group is hosted as part of the SecurityXchange (SX) experience. SecurityXchange delivers two days of strategic meetings with solution and technology providers matched to your specific needs, in which you will
- Develop relationships that will deliver expertise and value throughout the year
- Establish strategic partnerships with senior executives at technology and solution providers who can help you solve today’s challenges and keep you ahead of tomorrow’s challenges.
The third day is dedicated to KnowledgeXchange.
How a KnowledgeXchange session works
1. We assemble a group of the industry's key leaders to attend KX.
2. We conduct pre-KX research to frame the challenge to be addressed.
3. During the half-day on-site session, attendees participate in an experience designed to generate new ideas and a framework for addressing the chosen challenge.
4. Attendees leave with an action plan and a network of industry leaders committed to putting that plan to work.
We believe that attendees who attend both SecurityXchange and KnowledgeXchange will achieve optimal results, and we know that budgets are tight, so we have created a special pricing structure:
- $950 for attendees who will attend both SecurityXchange and KnowledgeXchange
- $1,950 for attendees who will attend KnowledgeXchange only.
We create a unique experience at each KnowledgeXchange session. If you'd like to know more about what you can expect at the Critical Infrastructure KnowledgeXchange, send us a quick email. We'd love to tell you more.